Personal Vision, Mission, and S.M.A.R.T.

 Personal vision: To be an active professional in international trade and to become a pillar of my community 10 years from now

Personal mission: Work hard and intelligently in aspects of the supply chain to establish myself as a important member of the logistic industry.

S.M.A.R.T.

My short term plan in the next 2 years is to get a part-time position in the logistic industry (companies such as UPS) so that I can transition into doing a full time co-op program as required by RRC. By doing so I can finish my education at RRC and get a foot in the industry that I want to work in. 

My medium plan in the next 5 years is to network and familiarize myself with the Canadian professional work environment as well as the logistic industry. Specifically, I will learn more about the policies, procedures and regulations surrounding international shipping as well the key players in the industry. 

My long term 10 year-plan is to establish my own import/export business to establish trade between Vietnam and Canada. Specifically, I am interested in importing agricultural produces back and forth from Vietnam to Canada.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leadership Philosophy

Canada 2021 Immigration Population Census

Grand Summary (Racial Diversity in the Workplace)